Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beautiful Mess Photo App - Review/Lovesession!!!

A Beautiful Mess Photo App is here!
(photo cred: a beautiful mess)
As you'll learn (if you haven't already), my bloggy inspiration and general life inspiration came from following one of my favorite blogs....

A Beautiful Mess, Elsie and Emma are just so stinking cute and loveable and talented! I love everything about being on their blog - each post feels personal and fun and easy to connect with.

As if their brand couldn't get any better with the blog, clothing, books, and DIYs...they now have my new most favorite photo editing app!! I can already tell my photos will never be the same!! EEKS!


Here are some photo's I've edited using the app (as well as some of my favorite features)...

I love how you can make a photo more intersting whether it's subtle or a bigger change, you can bring LIFE to it, I mean, ok, you're capturing life, but you know what I mean!


Cake Attack!!! I used: Dreamland Filter & Phase: yum!
My entry way! Tootsy can now speak ;) I used: Dreamland Filter, Voice Bubble Doodle, & Font: Paper Cute
Wilson Phillips May 2013! I used the Poppy Filter, Phrase: Lovely, Font: Cocobella
My baby boo! I used the Poppy Filter, Circle Dotty Border, Font: Hello I Like You

I'm already completely in love with the Poppy Filter and Cocobella Font!
Recap: BEST APP EVERRRRRRRRRR!
So if you made it this far and still haven't downloaded the app.... GET ON IT! ;)
xox, Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Totally in love with their new app as well! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete