Tuesday, November 19, 2013

tis' the season...

Just as Fall is disappearing and we are creeping into winter, LA finally starts showing signs of “something beyond Sunshine.” I have to admit, I enjoy it. I love a good crisp morning and cool evening. Basically, being able to do any physical activity (walking included) without sweating, pleases me.

I’m still obsessed with pumpkin EVERYTHING and I’m trying to mentally prepare myself to enjoy all the yummy food without eating everything in sight (my usual motto). So far so good, but you don’t usually have too much temptation pre-thanksgiving.
I’m also dyyyyyingggggg to start watching my favorite Christmas Movies!! EEkS!!

I’m forcing myself to wait until after Turkey Day to dive into Christmas music, but it’s been all I can do to not check out Kelly Clarkson’s new holiday album, and listen to a trio of goodies from my friend’s band, Beta Wolf.
 
I am absolutely going to make it a point to go ice skating this winter! It’s so much fun and it’s been far too long since I’ve been. I also bought an awesome groupon deal for a holiday cruise that I’m SO looking forward to enjoying with my friends, and the slumber party that follows!

Time is just flying by these days! I can’t believe it’s already almost 2014, but I’m also very excited about it!
What are some of your favorite holiday things to do?
xox, kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment